I have been awarded the Dragon’s Loyalty Award!
I am happy to announce that fellow blogger Written has awarded me the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. She is doing a great job of posting daily!
From her post on the award:
The philosophy of the award is: ‘The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.’
There are some rules that one must follow in order to fully accept the award and they are as follows:
1. Firstly, display the Award on your site (see Award page or sidebar!) You earned it and you deserve it!
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your acceptance post;
3. Nominate 15 well-deserving bloggers for the Award and let them know the wonderful news by sending them a message on their site;
4. List 7 interesting facts about yourself.
My nominees for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award:
7 facts about myself:
1. I love to read, but can only do so for about 10 minutes at a stretch. I’m distracted easily.
2. I Love music, movies and my guitars Beth and Angie.
3. Pretty much anything red and blood-like turns me on, lipsticks, hair color, blood itself, and when I’m not horny, I’m either hungry or I had sex in the preceding five minutes or both.
4. I love the idea of love and would love to love someone some day.
5. I started writing around the age of twelve as a means to step out of my mind and have pretty much never stopped.
6. I have but one promise left to keep and it shall be kept.
7. I like my whiskey with water, my cigarette mild and my woman wrapped around me, strong and free and psychotically evil.